IceBox NEMA 4X Electrical Enclosures
The Type 4X stainless steel electrical enclosures are designed to work in a wide range of environments indoors or outdoors. Intended to house electronic controls, instruments, and components in areas which may be regularly hosed down or are in very wet conditions. The industrial enclosures provide protection from corrosion, wind blown dust, rain, spraying water, hose directed water and ice formation on the enclosure.
Below is a sample data sheet however, many sizes and configurations are available. A complete list of sizes can be found by using the "Request for Quote" option on this page.
- Constructed out of 0.075" stainless steel, Type 304 (316 stainless steel is available upon request)
- Seems continuously welded & ground smooth
- Flange trough collar around all sides of door opening
- Oil-Resistant gasket
- Collar studs provided for mounting optional sub panel
- Stainless steel concealed hinge
- Removable & interchangeable doors
- Black quarter turn latches that can be opened & closed by a screwdriver
- Key locks can be purchased in place of any of the standard quarter turn latches
- Mounting holes in the back of enclosure
- Mounting hardware, sealing washer & hole plug included
- Ground studs on door & body
- Completely assembled and ready to use upon delivery
- 55 sizes available ranging from 12" H x 12" W x 6" D to 72" H x 36" W x 16" D
- Complete list of sizes can be found under our "Request for Quote" option on this page
NEMA Rating: NEMA 4X
*This product is usually in stock, 5 to 7 day lead time. Consult an ITSENCLOSURES' sales representative for an accurate lead time.
IceBox NEMA 4X Accessories